- 6 red potatoes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Wash the potatoes under running water. Scrub off any dirt.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread the potato pieces onto a large baking sheet.
- Pour the oil over the potatoes.
- Mix them with your hands until the potatoes are covered with oil.
- Spread the potatoes into a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake until the potatoes are brown and tender, about 25-30 minutes. Turn them twice while they are cooking.
- Serve the potatoes while they are hot.
- Refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.