- 3 small red potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 Tablespoons dry onion soup mix, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash and cut potatoes into thin slices, about ¼-inch thick.
- Wash, peel, and cut carrots into thin coins, about ¼-inch thick.
- Wash and cut the bell pepper into medium pieces.
- Peel and cut ½ onion into thin slices.
- Make 4 beef patties and place on a plate.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Prepare 4 aluminum foil sheets, about 12” x 18”, and spray with vegetable oil. Divide vegetables evenly among foil sheets so that potatoes are on the bottom, then carrots, then peppers and onions. Top each with a beef patty.
- Top ingredients on each foil sheet with 1½ teaspoons of dry onion soup mix and spray with vegetable oil. Fold foil to make packets, seal, and place on a baking pan. Place baking pan in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until beef reaches internal temperature of 165°F and potatoes and carrots are fork tender.