- 4 small yellow squash
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup HappyHealthy Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash and cut squash into thick half-moons, about ½ inch.
- Wash and cut bell pepper into medium pieces.
- Peel and cut onion into medium pieces.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add squash, bell pepper, onion, and HappyHealthy balsamic vinaigrette dressing, pepper, and salt and stir to combine. Tear off a single layer of aluminum foil large enough to hold the vegetables and place on a baking sheet. Bring up two sides of the foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making a tight ½-inch fold. Allow space for expansion.
- Place baking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours