- 1 pound of strawberries*
- 2 peaches*
- 8 ounces blueberries*
- 3 Tablespoons of sugar-free strawberry preserves
* You can use other fruits, depending on what is fresh or on sale. Or choose the fruits your family likes best. Other good fruits to use are apples, blackberries, raspberries, grapes, and melon.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Rinse all the fresh fruit with cool water. Drain in a colander.
- Peel the peaches and remove the pit.
- Cut all the fruit into small pieces.
- Put the fruit into a large bowl.
- Add the strawberry preserves to the fruit.
- Stir gently until the fruit and the preserves are mixed well.
- Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours