- 3 10-inch whole-wheat flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges (like a pizza), using a chef knife or pizza cutter.
- Place the tortilla pieces on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the tops of the tortilla pieces with cooking spray. Sprinkle the pieces lightly with cinnamon.
- Put the pan in the oven.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until the chips are crisp and light brown. Watch them closely so that they do not burn. Chips will crisp more as they cool.
- Allow to cool and remove from pan.
- Store leftovers in a closed bag or container.