- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add oats and milk and let sit for 5 minutes to soak oats.
- In a small bowl, break eggs.
- Add oil and eggs to medium mixing bowl with oats and milk mixture and stir.
- Add flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt to wet ingredients in medium bowl and mix well until batter is smooth.
- Wash blueberries and add to batter and stir.
- Spray a medium to large skillet with vegetable oil cooking spray and heat on medium. Add ¼ cup of pancake batter to skillet and use rubber spatula to keep batter together. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until edges form and start to brown and flip with a spatula. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes until bottom is slightly brown. Move cooked pancake to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat to make 8 pancakes, spraying skillet with oil when needed and mixing batter before cooking each pancake.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.