- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup low-fat granola
- 1 cup blueberries or other fruit
- 1 cup plain or vanilla, low-fat yogurt
- Begin with four small glasses or clean wide-mouth jars.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Wash all fruit with cool water. Drain in a colander.
- Cut the strawberries into pieces.
- Put ¼ cup of strawberries into the bottom of each glass.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of granola over the strawberries in each glass.
- Add ¼ cup of blueberries on top of the granola.
- Spoon ¼ cup of yogurt on top of the blueberries.
- Garnish with fresh fruit or granola (optional).
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.