- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Vegetable oil cooking spray or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Peel bananas and add to a bowl. Mash the bananas with a fork and add oats, raisins, and vanilla. Mix all ingredients until combined.
- Coat 8 x 8 baking dish with vegetable oil spray and use a spatula to spread banana oat mixture evenly in dish. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Cut into 8 bars and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.