- 6 boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- ¼ cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup plain cornflakes
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Use a spoon or a brush to cover both sides of each piece of chicken with the salad dressing. Make a light coating.
- Place cereal in a large plastic storage bag and seal bag. Roll a can across the sealed bag to crush the cereal.
- Place Parmesan cheese in plastic bag with crushed cereal. Seal and shake well to combine.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the top of each piece of chicken. Make an even layer.
- Place the chicken pieces on the baking sheet. Place them with the smooth side up. Place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Check temperature of chicken using a meat thermometer. Make sure it is fully cooked. It should be 165°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.