- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup whole grain oats cereal or HappyHealthy Easy Homemade Granola
- 1 1/3 cups plain or vanilla, low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash apple, core with a spoon and cut into small pieces. Place four small glasses or wide-mouth jars on the counter. Add about 1/3 cup apple pieces to each glass or jar.
- Add ¼ cup oats cereal or granola to each small glass or wide-mouth jar.
- Add 1/3 cup yogurt to each small glass or wide-mouth jar.
- Add 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans to each small glass or wide-mouth jar.
- Top ingredients in each small glass or wide-mouth jar with 1 teaspoon honey and a few more apple pieces.