- 2 small yellow squash
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash squash and zucchini. Trim ends and cut in half lengthwise. Then cut each piece into half-moon pieces about ½ inch thick.
- Peel onion and cut into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, zucchini, onion, garlic powder, pepper and salt to hot skillet. stir to coat vegetables with seasonings.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes without stirring so the vegetables begin to brown. Stir occasionally while cooking for an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top with cheese and let melt.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours