- 8 pieces of skinless chicken, about 2 pounds
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix, dry
- If the chicken is frozen, thaw it in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Line a large pan or cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken pieces on the lined pan.
- Sprinkle each piece with some of the dry ranch dressing mix.
- Cover the chicken with another piece of aluminum foil.
- Place the covered pan in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Take the foil cover off of the pan.
- Return the pan to the oven until the chicken is golden brown, about 10 to 15 more minutes.
- Check the temperature of the chicken using a meat thermometer. Make sure it is fully cooked. It should be 165°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.