- ⅓ cup store-bought blackening rub
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 4 catfish fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Using a spoon or brush, coat the aluminum foil with oil.
- Use a spoon or brush to coat the fillets with oil.
- Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with the blackening rub.
- Place the fillets on the foil-covered baking sheet. Place them rounded-side up.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fillets are lightly browned.
- Serve the fillets while they are hot.
- Refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.