- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons store-bought taco seasoning
- 1 13.8-ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 16-ounce can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- ¼ cup black olives, cut into slices
- 4 green onions, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Turn the eye of the stove to medium heat. Preheat the skillet.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet. Stir the beef as it cooks to break it into crumbles. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Drain the fat from the cooked ground beef.
- Add the taco seasoning to the skillet. Stir to mix the seasoning into the beef.
- Spread the pizza dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Spread it up the sides of the pan.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven. Bake the dough for 8 to 10 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven.
- Using a spoon or spatula, spread the refried beans over the pizza crust. Make an even layer.
- Spread the ground beef mixture over the top of the beans. Make an even layer.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the beef.
- Sprinkle the black olives, green onions, and corn kernels on top of the cheese. Top with sliced tomatoes.
- Put the baking sheet back in the oven. Bake the pizza for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the oven. Let it cool slightly.
- Cut the pizza into 12 pieces and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.