- 4 small or 2 large tomatoes
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into thick slices, about one inch.
- In a small bowl, add oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and salt and stir to mix. Place tomato slices on a baking sheet. Top each tomato slice with seasonings and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours