- 1 pound fresh carrots or 1 pound frozen carrots (crinkle cut or coins)
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ Tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- If using fresh carrots, wash, peel, and cut carrots into coin slices.
- In a large skillet add carrots and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cover for 6 to 8 minutes until carrots are fork tender. Drain carrots and return to skillet.
- Add butter and honey to the skillet with carrots and continue cooking uncovered on medium-low, about 2 minutes. Stir carrots until evenly coated with honey-butter glaze.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours