- ½ small watermelon, cut into chunks
- ½ pineapple, cut into chunks, or one 8-ounce can of pineapple chunks in 100% juice
- ½ cup red seedless grapes, washed
- 1 cup strawberries, with the green stems and caps removed
- 16 wooden skewers, 6 inches long
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Wash all fruit with cool water. Drain in colander.
- Remove the green stems and caps from the strawberries.
- Carefully slide a skewer through the center of 4 or 5 pieces of fruit.
- Repeat with the other skewers to make 16 kabobs.
- Serve the kabobs with the yogurt for dipping.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.