- 6 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable oil or vegetable oil cooking spray
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Whisk together eggs, pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Coat 12 cup muffin pan with vegetable oil cooking spray. Add egg mixture to fill each muffin pan cup half full to prevent overflow.
- Wash spinach and pat dry with paper towel. Roughly chop or tear into pieces.
- Wash tomatoes and cut in half.
- Top egg mixture in each muffin cup with equal amounts of spinach, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove muffin pan from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours