- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits, in 100% pineapple juice
- 1 10-ounce bag of shredded carrots, about 4 cups
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Drain pineapple tidbits and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add shredded carrots, raisins, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper to bowl with pineapple and mix ingredients. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.