- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 half a head of cabbage
- 2 medium green bell peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 2 to 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Remove loose outer leaves of cabbage and rinse under water.
- Cut the cabbage in half.
- Cut the core out of the cabbage.
- Cut the cabbage into pieces.
- Put the cabbage pieces in a large bowl and fill the bowl with water. Swish the cabbage around with your hands to wash off any dirt. Let the dirt settle to the bottom of the bowl.
- Lift the cabbage out of the dirty water. Let it dry in a colander.
- Wash the peppers under running water.
- Remove the core from each pepper. Cut each pepper into small pieces.
- Peel the onion. Cut it into small pieces.
- Smash, remove paper skin and cut garlic cloves into tiny pieces.
- Turn the eye of the stove to medium-high heat. Pre-heat a large skillet. 10. Add the oil to the skillet.
- When the oil is hot, add all the vegetables to the skillet.
- Cook the cabbage mixture until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the soy sauce to the skillet. Stir until the soy sauce bubbles.
- Serve the cabbage while it is hot.
- Refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.