- 2 broccoli crowns, fresh
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup HappyHealthy Italian Dressing
- Salt and Black Pepper (optional)
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash broccoli, cut off stems and cut into bite-size pieces. Add broccoli pieces to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add shredded cheese, raisins, Happy Healthy Italian Dressing, salt, and pepper to the bowl and mix with broccoli florets. Cover bowl and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.