- 2 14.5 ounce cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 15.5 ounce can low-sodium red kidney beans
- 1 15.5 ounce can low-sodium black beans
- 1 15.5 ounce can low-sodium pinto beans
- 1 16 ounce package chopped frozen vegetable mix (onion, celery, bell pepper)
- 1 package low-sodium chili seasoning
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Place large pot on stovetop burner.
- Add stewed tomatoes and tomatoes with green chiles to the pot.
- Drain and rinse kidney beans, black beans, and pinto beans and add to pot. Set burner to low heat.
- Add frozen vegetable mix to pot with canned items.
- Add chili seasoning to pot.
- Cover the pot and set the burner to medium heat for 45 minutes. Stir every 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
NOTE: Can serve with instant brown rice.
Recipe can be cooked in a slow cooker. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on high for 2 – 3 hours or on low for 4 – 5 hours.