- 1 medium bell pepper
- 12 – 16 ounce smoked turkey sausage link
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets or cuts
- 10-12 ounces frozen diced sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon HappyHealthy All Purpose Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash bell pepper and cut into medium pieces.
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch rounds.
- On a large baking pan, add bell pepper pieces, sausage rounds, broccoli, and sweet potatoes.
- Drizzle oil over ingredients and season with HappyHealthy All Purpose Seasoning and garlic powder. Stir ingredients to evenly coat with oil and seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes, remove pan from oven and stir ingredients. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.