- 1 bunch kale
- 15-ounce can peaches in 100% juice
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup 100% fruit juice (from canned fruit)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Wash your hands well with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash kale and pat dry with paper towels. Remove stems, stack and roll leaves, and finely chop. Add to a large bowl.
- Drain fruit, reserving the juice, and cut into bite-size pieces. Add fruit pieces to the kale.
- Combine oil, apple cider vinegar, 100% fruit juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well with a fork. Add the dressing mix to the kale and fruit, mix the salad with tongs.
- Add parmesan cheese then place covered bowl in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour. Toss before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.