- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ⅓ cup store-bought chunky salsa
- 3 tablespoons green onions, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Wash your hands well with soap and hot water.
- Rinse green onions under cool water. Cut roots off white ends of onions. Cut tips off green ends. Cut onions into small pieces.
- Place the sour cream, salsa, green onions, and garlic powder into a small bowl. Stir until they are mixed together.
- Cut the bell pepper in half the long way. Use your hands to pull out the stem, core, and seeds. Cut each pepper half into strips.
- Cut the leafy tops off of the celery stalks. Cut the celery stalks into sticks.
- Serve the green bell pepper strips, celery sticks, and baby carrots with the sour cream dip.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.