- 16-ounce bag of coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste (optional)
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Add coleslaw mix to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and honey to make coleslaw dressing. Mix with a fork or a small whisk.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw mix, add salt and black pepper, and stir to coat mix evenly. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.