Washing your hands
1. Wet your hands with warm (110°F), running water.
2. Apply soap.
3. Rub hands together for at least 20 seconds.
4. Clean under fingernails and between fingers.
5. Rinse hands thoroughly under running water.
6. Dry hands. Throw the towel in a trash can.
M1386 (POD-07-17) Distributed by Jenna Schilling, PhD, Extension Associate, Human Sciences.
Copyright 2017 by Mississippi State University. All rights reserved. This publication may be copied and distributed without alteration for nonprofit educational purposes provided that credit is given to the Mississippi State University Extension Service.
Produced by Agricultural Communications.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Extension Service of Mississippi State University, cooperating with U.S. Department of Agriculture. Published in furtherance of Acts of Congress, May 8 and June 30, 1914. GARY B. JACKSON, Director