Eat Snacks Together
- Not everyone can eat a family meal around a table three times a day.
- If you can’t squeeze in mealtime, fit in some snacks!
- It doesn’t have to be fancy as long as you eat together.
HOW TO START
- Go slowly.
- Try to snack together once or twice a week in the beginning.
- Start simple.
- Preparing healthy snacks ahead of time can save you time.
- Store snacks until you’re ready to eat.
- Check out these Simple Healthy Combos as well as some Quick and Easy Snack Ideas to get you started.
- Try using the HappyHealthy Recipe page filter for more appetizer / snack recipes.
- No electronics.
- Turning off all electronics will create a calm atmosphere for your family’s meal.
- Get everyone involved.
- Let your family help you shop, choose their favorite healthy snack, set the table, or make the snack.
- Relax and connect.
- Enjoy healthy foods while connecting with your family and friends.
Children learn from watching you.